Are you sick of bookkeeping your business finances, which sucks up your time a lot? Then go over the Countingup app, which automated software untangled bookkeeping for you and gives extra boost to your savings by setting up a referral bonus program.
Countingup software functions to deliver small companies and sole traders a platform to manage their finances in a mobile app, forming a bookkeeping elementary which enhances your business effectively.
It not only weighs off the financial burden but also hands you a Countingup referral program to earn by promoting Countingup to other companies and traders.
What is Countingup?
Countingup is an accounting and banking app built on the principle of giving traders and limited companies a current business account to take them out from financial liability by updating expenses, raising, sending invoices, analysing profits and other financial insights automatically.
Countingup is an award-winning banking app designed by Tim Fouracre in 2017 to make bookkeeping, accounting and tax amicable for self-employed people.
If you want a distinctive checking account for your business, connect to America’s largest bank, Wells Fargo.
Countingup Referral Program:
Countingup, an accounting and banking app establishes a referral program with the services to admire their users or to congregate the audience towards it. You receive an incentive of £50 per referral you made successfully.
How does the Countingup Referral Program Works?
If you want to grab £50 Referral Bonus, you have hit the subscription bell. After approval, you are able to refer the other traders to the Countingup through your distinctive referral link and receive your referral fund into your account. To get the step by step procedure, read the guide below:
Steps To Sign Up For Countingup:
- Get the Countingup app on your device with this link.
- Fill out the signing up page by providing your basic information.
- Enter your name, email, mobile number and your business type.
- After your account is approved or registered, you get your business account for use.
- Use your account for free for 3 months and saves your money.
- It has various plans. You can select the one which will fix your business requirements.
Steps To Claim Countingup Referral Bonus: Give £50, Get £50
- If you have an existing account with Countingup, get a benefit from its referral program.
- Log in to your account and search for the Countingup referral tab.
- Get your unique referral link or code to share it with another limited company or sole traders.
- Once a referred person clicks your link or applies for it to register an account for a business purpose, you will receive your referral bonus.
- But the referred person has to activate the card within 30 days of the acceptance date.
- After that, make a card payment of at least £50.
- And receive funds of minimum £200 in your account.
- When the referred person goes through all the criteria you will receive your referral reward and your referred friend also gain the £50 credit.
Earn more credit on your referrals! Start with Debutify and earn a commission on each sale.
Terms & Conditions (Do Not Miss Referral Reward):
- The Referrer and Referee must be a trader or business person not on a list of consumers.
- The Referee all the account info is meet with the Countingup account agreement.
- The referee has to complete the criteria within 3 calendar months.
- Countingup does not allow you to share links publicly.
- The offer is applicable till May ( ended at midnight on 31-5-2023)
- When your referral meets all the terms and conditions you will receive a credit of £50 within 5 calendar months.
- The referred person also receives a bonus of £50.
Countingup offers you three different subscriptions to relish. You are charged in accordance with the balance deposit in your account per month. If your business growth decreases in a month, you charge lower subscription fees and if it expeditiously increases, your fee also increases. Check the updates below:
- £3 a month: Deposit amount £0-£750
- £9 a month: Deposit amount £750-£7500
- £18 a month: Deposit amount “unlimited”
Countingup app provides banking and accounts in one place, designing numerous tools to save time.
Payment System: Your payments are instantly managed or updated automatically, which helps you to review your business progress seamlessly.
Invoices: You can generate invoices with Countingup and get instant notification when you get payment.
Profit and Loss: Check the profit and loss calculations and be aware of how your business is performing.
In short, Countingup is an app which serves small businesses and limited companies, giving them banking and accounting options. It also helps you to earn through its referral program.
You get £50 per successful referral and a referred person £50 reward too! The offer is for a limited time. Go and grab it.