You can earn a referral bonus by joining Peloton Referral and activating your first plan using a member’s referral code. We will assign you a unique referral code as soon as you become a member. If your friends join Peloton using your referral code, you can earn an additional $200 referral bonus.
With the Peloton All-Access membership, you can exercise to any of the thousands of classes available through Peloton’s original Peloton Bike, which features a large screen and rear speakers.
There is now more than one bike available from the American company. You can use your mobile device or tablet to use a separate app, as well as multiple at-home gym equipment options. Here is everything you need to know about Peloton. You don’t have to do the legwork (pun intended).
Peloton manufactures at-home gym equipment, has an exercise app, and produces workout videos that can be streamed live through its products. There are two bike options – Bike and Bike+ – as well as two treadmill options (though they aren’t available in all regions) – Peloton Tread and Peloton Tread+. The Peloton Guide is also a TV-connected camera that focuses on strength training.
Additionally, Peloton offers bike accessories such as Peloton shoes, weights, headphones, a heart rate monitor, and a bike mat. You can also purchase resistance bands and Peloton apparel if you’re really interested. Peloton also offers a mobile app that you can sign up for even if you don’t own the Peloton gym equipment.
- Lanebreak: Peloton recently introduced Lanebreak – a game where you race to the music and use resistance dials to stay in the best lane.
- FTP test: An FTP test measures your average power over an hour or functional threshold power. You can use it to monitor your fitness on the bike and to keep track of your progress.
- Link up your Apple Watch: Adding an Apple Watch to your Peloton equipment isn’t exactly a secret, but few people know the benefits. This allows you to monitor your heart rate and track your performance.
- Run with Peloton: You can also access Peloton classes on your phone if you have a Peloton membership. With Peloton, you can ditch the bike altogether and walk or run instead.
- Hide the metrics: At first, seeing the stats scattered across the screen during class can be quite intimidating. Peloton instructors explain each metric in beginner classes, but it’s still difficult to keep track sometimes, even if you’re a seasoned cyclist.
- Charge your phone: If you have the Peloton Bike or Bike+, you’ll notice a spare port on the back (Micro USB for Bike and USB-C for Bike+). With a power adaptor, you can charge your phone, headphones, heart rate monitor, or whatever else you need.
How Does PelotonWork?
Pedotons travel together as an integrated unit, adjusting their positions according to the movements of adjacent riders and those ahead. Since riders at the front are fully exposed to wind resistance, they experience higher fatigue loads.
There is a monthly fee of $12.99 plus tax for the Peloton App Membership. For Peloton Bike and Peloton Tread owners, access to the Peloton App is included in your Peloton All-Access Membership. Just log in with the same information you use on the Bike or Tread. To learn more, please visit our app page.
Pros And Cons of Peloton
|Peloton Pros||Peloton Cons|
|Ultra-convenient||Can’t compete with in-person spin community|
|Save $$ long term||Huge upfront investment|
|The infinite variety of classes & trainers||The bike almost useless without a subscription|
|Great for all fitness levels||Big long-term commitment|
|Excellent for cardio & conditioning||Not ideal for building upper body muscle|
With Peloton, home workouts have been revolutionized and the connection between those at home has been strengthened. Using a bike and subscription, you can access thousands of workouts and connect with others doing the same.
There’s no better way to get in shape on your own time and terms than Peloton. However, you’ll have to pay close to $2,000 up front, plus pay a monthly fee.
FAQ on Peloton Referral
Does peloton have a referral program?
Your friend will receive up to $100 off their next Apparel purchase when they purchase a Peloton Bike, Bike+, or Tread (“Hardware”) using your referral code, and you will receive up to $100 off your next Apparel purchase. You can earn rewards for up to six referrals per calendar year.
Does Peloton offer any discounts?
For members of the Military, Medical, First Responders, and Educators, Peloton offers special pricing on our Bike, Bike+, and Tread products. With the purchase of a Peloton Bike, Bike+, or Tread, you can save up to $200 USD on accessories.
How do I get Peloton promo code?
Sign Up with the above link Promo Code auto-applied or Subscribe To The Newsletter and get Special Offers and Promotions at Peloton.