As the ODI World Cup begins, cricket fever is at its height. This exciting event starts on October 5, and we know our cricket lovers from the USA are looking at how to watch the Cricket World Cup because they don’t want to miss a single moment of it.
You can watch the entire World Cup in USA live on ESPN Plus, SlingTv, and Disney Bundle.
ESPN Plus is all set to bring excitement straight from the stadium to your screen as ESPN+ has all the rights to livestream the entire Cricket World Cup event. You’ll enjoy the commentary in English and Hindi. The same goes with Willow.
- How to watch the ODI World Cup on ESPN+:
- Here is a simple step-by-step guide to help you livestream Cricket World Cup 2023 on ESPN+:
- Why we suggest to Buy Disney Bundle:
- Cricket World Cup 2024
- How to watch the World Cup on Sling Willow?
- How much is Sling TV?
- How to Watch ODI World Cup In USA On Sling TV?
- Why is ESPN+ (or Disney Bundle) the Best Option?
- ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Teams and Format:
- ODI World Cup India Full schedule:
- ICC Men’s ODI World Cup – Knockouts and Final
How to watch the ODI World Cup on ESPN+:
ESPN+ is the new home of LIVE cricket, including the Cricket World Cup, VIVO IPL & more as Hotstar is discontinued in the US. With ESPN Plus, You’ll be able to catch every match live on your favorite device, including smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, and more!
|CWC live in USA
|$10/Mo or $100/Year
|$7/Mo & $60/Year
Watch ICC Men’s World Cup 2023 LIVE on Disney Bundle for just $12.99/mo*., compared to ESPN+’s $9.99/mo.
Watch all your favorite sporting events without cable TV – even if it isn’t being shown on television! Plus, there are no contracts, so you can cancel anytime. It’s that simple! Sign up today to enjoy the Cricket World Cup.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to help you livestream Cricket World Cup 2023 on ESPN+:
- Download the ESPN+ App on Your TV, streaming device, or Mobile.
- Log in to the App or from the official site espnplus.com. You will see the Login button in the top right-hand corner.
- If you don’t have an ESPN Plus account, then You will see Yellow Button “Get the Disney Bundle” and just below there is a link “Subscribe to ESPN+ only”. Choose the package that you are ready to Buy.
- The next Page is “Create Account.” Enter your details and click the Sign Up Now Button.
- Pick a plan that suits you, either Monthly or Annual. ESPN+ will show you how much the charges are and when your subscription will renew.
- If you are using PayPal, you can link to your PayPal account or if you want to pay with a credit card, then enter the credit payment information.
- Accept the terms and conditions and Click “Buy ESPN+.
- You should see a “Success” page now, indicating everything is done correctly.
- Now search for ICC T20 World Cup 2024 on ESPN Plus and enjoy streaming!
ESPN+ is not just restricted to Cricket; your other sports cravings like Major League Baseball, MLS Live, NHL Games are also going to be fulfilled on ESPN+. You can also access live scores, match highlights, breaking sports news, analysis, and more. This unstoppable entertainment covers over 100 sports events for just $10.99/month or $109.99/year.
You can access the Livestream of ESPN+ on any of your favorite devices like Smart Tv, Smartphone, or even a tablet. The major plus point of ESPN+ live stream is that you are not bound to get a cable TV or sign any contract. Enjoy as much as you want and cancel whenever you don’t need it. It’s that simple, so what’s the delay? Click here to sign up.
Why we suggest to Buy Disney Bundle:
With The Disney Bundle, you get access to the best of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for a discounted price at $14.99 per month compared to the retail price of each subscription when purchased separately.
This year’s event features all the cricket Giants like Pakistan, India, Australia, and New Zealand, making it even more entertaining for cricket fans around the globe. You don’t want to miss a single moment.
ESPN+ subscription costs you $9.99/month or $99.99/year. A package deal is also available that allows fans to access Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu for just $14.99/month (Hulu with ads) or $19.99/month (Hulu ad-free).
Click here to start watching all Hotstar content, including the t20 world cup on Disney Bundle (Hulu and ESPN Plus). Subscribe to Disney Bundle or ESPN Plus
Cricket World Cup 2024
Team India seems to be the center of attention because of its severe form and performance in near past events. All the major runners struggle to be on the top of the list throughout the tournament, especially South Africa and Australia, who have never managed to lift the trophy. Subscribe to Disney Bundle (ESPN+) to watch team India leading the tournament.
You have to subscribe to ESPN+ or Disney Bundle to Watch World Cup Cricket 2024 in the USA.
Cricket Lovers who live in the USA can be seen and baffled by questions as:
- How to stream the 2023 Cricket World Cup in the USA?
- Is Willow going to forecast the match? If not, then what is the next best option?
- Which media channels will stream live telecasts of the World Cup matches?
- Who will broadcast the Cricket World Cup 2023?
- Other than this, another question that may arise is the coupons and offers that may be valid and save you some of the cost.
- ESPN+/Disney Bundle biggest coupons or promo code discount or Is ESPN+ broadcast live Cricket?
If you have these or any of the above questions, then keep reading further as we have included all details here.
How to watch the World Cup on Sling Willow?
Other than ESPN+, ICC has considered Willow TV, a part of Sling TV as another broadcasting partner for the World Cup 2024 worldwide.
Willow TV has acquired the official rights to stream all matches of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 live. So, if you want to enjoy all of your favorite teams and players from around the world compete for cricket glory this ODI World Cup season with a 50% Discount, then use the Sling Promo code: Auto Applied by visiting the Sling tv website now!
With Willow, you will have access to every single match being played during the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 and highlights and other great features like commentary on demand.
The US, where a few people follow Cricket religiously, will cover the ICC World Cup 2023 and be streamed on ESPN+/Disney Bundle and Sling under Willow. However, when it comes to choosing an option based on the benefits, I recommend ESPN+ over Sling for the following reasons:
How much is Sling TV?
Sling TV Subscription offers Two Streaming Packages:
- Sling TV Monthly: $7 Per Month.
- Sling TV Annual: $60 Per Month.
How to Watch ODI World Cup In USA On Sling TV?
- Check out Sling TV’s website, or Just click on “Join now!”
- To start watching, click on the orange “Watch Now” button.
- Please give us both your email address and a strong password.
- Choose the package that you like best.
- If you scroll down, you’ll see a list of “Extras,” which are different add-ons.
- Add any “Premiums” to your purchase that you want.
- Please enter your payment information. You can sign up with a credit card or PayPal.
- After you click “Finish and Submit,” you can start watching Sling TV right away.
Why is ESPN+ (or Disney Bundle) the Best Option?
This year’s edition of ICC ODI world cup promises to be bigger than ever before because more matches are being played compared to previous editions. Each team gets a chance to play twice against every other team to watch their favorite players perform at least twice during this mega event of the Cricket world cup, which means double fun for cricket lovers across the globe!
• The telecast of Warm-up Matches; ESPN+ is telecasting warm-up matches.
• A fair price of $99.99 for an Annual Plan which can let you do much more than just watch Cricket: A package of USD 99.99 (It includes a $20 discount with comparing monthly subscription plan is as low as $9.99 per month)
• An incredible viewer experience: With over 18.6 million records viewers on the World Cup final, ESPN+ is the best online video streaming channel with an incredible and ever-expanding viewership.
• User-Friendly Interface: Content association on ESPN+ is an aftereffect of an intelligent experience approach based on robust structure rules, ensuring that you control what you see when you pay for it. Utilizing a blend of calculations and human curation, clients will find the content they can relate to at any phase of their communication with ESPN Plus.
• Hot Content Catalog: ESPN Plus offers the most recent and mainstream TV, films, and information-based substance from India and the world. With elements in 8 dialects, spreading over many star channels, Disney Bundle is home to the nation’s absolute longest-running and most noteworthy appraised TV content. Our program of the greatest names in Indian film makes ESPN Plus the favored goal for the greatest blockbusters from Bollywood and other regional cinema.
It will be biased if I will not show other channels broadcasting the ICC Cricket World Cup. Though it is costly, taking a subscription is worth it, depending on your budget and requirements.
Below are other channels which have the rights to Broadcast the T20 Cricket World Cup:
Sling TV (Willow) Channel:
Sling TV is one of Willow TV’s official partners (which possesses communication and distribution rights in the USA). You can buy Sling’s International Hindi bundle valued at $30+Tax per month for base channels to watch Cricket on willow TV channels live. Being a bit high on price compared to ESPN+/Disney Bundle, it can always be your second option as they offer many other Indian channels.
Also, we reached Sling Team to get discount for you and glad we got the link which will give you 50% Discount. Of course, Sling can not broadcast Hotstar Channels as Hotstar is owned by Disney and broadcasted in ESPN Plus and Hulu.
ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Teams and Format:
Eight teams (Australia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, England, South Africa, New Zealand, and West Indies), are prequalified. 16 teams will participate in the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 tournament, which is divided into two groups of eight teams each. The other six teams qualifying for the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Qualifiers will compete in the Group stage.
Here is the list of all winners and runner-ups of the tournament(2007 to 2021)
|2010/ West Indies
|4. West Indies
|5. Sri Lanka
|6. West Indies
ODI World Cup India Full schedule:
ICC Men’s ODI World Cup – Knockouts and Final
The final phase of the ICC ODI World Cup includes the Knockout stage where the Top Four Teams at the Points table will battle for the Semi-final and final match of the ICC ODI WC 2023 to be known as the Champions. The Knockout Stage includes 4-Matches which feature 2 Semi-Final Matches, one-Third Position, and the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 Final Match.
|Time in IST
Considering all the above options we can say that the best place to watch the ODI World Cup 2023 live is ESPN Plus where you just need to Subscribe to ESPN Plus for 2 months at $9.99 per month to watch the entire Cricket series.