We are excited to announce our new Fido Referral program. Referring friends and family to Fido and getting them to register with your referral link will get you both a free month.
We’re here to help you every step of the way, whether it’s plans, data, or deals. The Fido network. From Fido, you can get a data boost every month at no extra cost1! Every month, you’ll get 5 hours of unlimited data. Data Overage Protection2 pauses your data when you reach 100% – so you can go all out without going over.
Fido XTRA3 gives you access to new perks every Thursday. The Fido app offers exclusive deals, contests, and giveaways. Start redeeming now with a Fido postpaid plan!
By offering ultrafast LTE networks, Fido Pulse Plans, and Fido Home Internet (currently only available in parts of Ontario), Fido connects Canadians to the things they love.
With its unique pricing model, a money-back satisfaction guarantee, and more, Fido revolutionized the wireless industry in Canada in 1996. With today’s latest voice and data technologies, as well as wireless Internet services, we keep you connected to what matters most to you.
Fido offers three network technologies: GSM, 4G HSPA+, and now LTE – the new wireless gold standard. Fido wireless compatible devices fall back on each network, ensuring that you always have a network to fall back on. With over 300 roaming partners in over 200 countries, FidoTM customers have access to the FidoTM wireless network coast to coast.
Vision Accessibility features
- Magnify screen
- Adjustable font sizes
- Braille Reader Compatibility
- Audible or tactile notification
- Screen contrast
Hearing & speech accessibility features
- Video calling. You can use video apps like Skype, Facebook Messenger, and Facetime to communicate using sign language with other sign language users.
- Teletypewriter (TTY) Connectivity, TTY Mode, or Teletypewriter Support. …
- Hearing aid compatibility.
Mobility & dexterity features
- Audio, Visual, and Vibrating
- Automatic Responses
- Hands-free mode or Hands-free headset
- Intelligent keyboards, Keypad shortcuts, or Predictive text
- One-touch mode
- Physical Keypads
Cognitive assistance features
- Audio, Visual and Vibrating Features (also known as Choice of Call Alerts)
- Intelligent keyboards (also known as Keyboard Shortcuts or Predictive Text)
- One-Touch Mode.
How Does Fido Work?
By registering or logging in, you can refer friends and family through social networks, email, a personalized link, or even face-to-face.
A Referrer must be an existing Fido mobile customer on a postpaid plan with an active account for 30 days. To qualify as a Referee, you must be a new Fido wireless customer, have your account in good standing for 30 days, and have signed up for an eligible wireless postpaid plan.
Steps to Claim Fido Sign-up Bonus
You own the Fido account as an Account Holder. Account Members or Subscribers are members of a Fido account that is owned by someone else. My Account is also available to prepaid customers. The steps are below to register as an Account Holder:
- Visit the My Account registration page.
- Choose Account Holder.
- Select Continue after entering your My Account username.
- Step 5 can be skipped if you use the email address you provided when activating your services.
- For password recovery purposes, the email entered here will be used.
- Select Continue after entering your 9-digit account number, postal code, and date of birth.
- Your account number can be found on top of your monthly paper bill, in the monthly email letting you know when your online bill is ready, and on the first page of your service agreement (if you signed up in-store).
- After entering your username in step 3 (or entering your account information if you came from step 4), we will email you a 6-digit verification code. Select Continue after entering the code in the boxes on the screen.
- After that, you’ll be asked to create a password for your My Account. To set your password, click Continue.
- You will be able to access your My Account profile automatically once you have set your password – just select Go to account. You will also receive a confirmation email.
FAQ on Fido Referral
What is the Fido Refer A Friend Program?
Refer a friend to Fido, and if both you (“referrer”) and your friend (“referee”) meet all eligibility requirements, you’ll each receive a bill credit equal to one month (minus any existing applicable credits or promotional discounts).
Can I cancel my Fido contract?
If you cancel on a month-to-month basis without a contract, there are no cancellation fees. No matter whether you cancel or port out your number, this applies. There is no longer a 30-day notice requirement. The remaining subsidy you received when you upgraded your phone will be charged if you cancel/port out your agreement.
What will happen to my services?
You will receive a Late Payment Charge if you miss a payment, and your services may be suspended if you do.
How Much Is Fido’s early cancellation fee?
A Fido Early Cancellation Fee (ECF) will be charged if your service is terminated before the end of the Fido Agreement. For each deactivated number, the ECF is the greater of $100 or $10 per month remaining in the Fido Agreement, up to $300 (plus applicable taxes).