We’re excited to tell you about our new Chase Referral program. When you refer friends and family to Chase and they open a new checking account with us, you’ll get a $200 referral bonus! Chase is one of the largest banks in the United States. It offers everything from banking to investments to loans, and of course, a wide range of credit cards.
Chase is likely to be considered your most important financial account since it has a massive presence throughout the country. Most people would probably open the Chase Total Checking Account as their basic checking account, as it is the bank’s most popular.
It offers more checking options than many of its competitors. In general, account opening requirements are low, and basic accounts can be opened without a service fee. The interest rates on savings products are low, as is typical of big banks.
Almost half of the American households use Chase Bank’s financial services. There are more than 5300 branches and 15500 ATMs nationwide.
Chase Bank is the name of the U.S. multinational banking and financial services holding company, JPMorgan Chase Corporation. It provides consumer and commercial banking services in New York City. After merging with Bank One Corporation in 2004, the bank acquired Washington Mutual’s deposits and most assets.
There are more than 5,100 Chase branches and 17,000 ATMs across the country. In 2016, JPMorgan Chase & Co. had 250,355 employees and operated in more than 100 countries. In 2022, JPMorgan Chase & Co. had $3.31 trillion in assets, making it the largest bank in the United States as well as the bank with the most branches and the only bank with a presence in every contiguous state.
Key Features of Chase Account
Chase checking and savings accounts offer the following features and tools:
- Direct Deposit: Paychecks are directly deposited into your checking or savings account.
- Chase QuickDepositSM: You can deposit checks from anywhere by taking a photo with your phone. Mobile check deposits are limited to $2,000 per day and $5,000 per month.
- Cardless ATM Access: Log into your mobile wallet and enter your PIN to withdraw money at Chase ATMs without a card.
- Online Bill Pay: Thousands of billers can be paid online or via mobile apps.
- QuickPay with Zelle®: It’s easy to send money to another person with just their email address or phone number.
- Automatic Savings Program: Make a recurring transfer from your Chase checking account to your Chase savings account so you can grow your savings automatically. It is up to you how much and how often you want to pay.
- Text banking: You can check your balance and transaction history by texting.
- Overdraft Protection: For this feature, you must link a Chase checking and savings account. Chase will transfer funds from your savings account if you overdraw your checking account.
- Paperless Statements: Online statements are available for up to 7 years.
- Account Alerts: You can set up alerts for account activity, such as low balances or large transactions.
How Does Chase Work?
You can access and spend your money whenever you like after we calculate your interest daily and pay it to you monthly. We’ll transfer your remaining round-up balance to your Chase current account after a year, so you can start saving again.
In order to create a new account in the app:
- Click the ‘Add’ button above your list of accounts
- Give your new account a name
- Click on the ‘Create’ button
The new account will have its own unique account number, which you can use to transfer money between banks. Your credit score won’t be affected if you have more than one account with us. In addition to your initial account, you can have up to 20 separate accounts.
- Ibotta Referral (Earn more over $2000)
- Phemex Referral: Create your own account and Earn a $200 Bonus
Steps to Claim Chase Sign-up Bonus
Chase bank offers new customers up to $200 in promotions. There are some requirements for eligibility, such as a deposit or qualifying activity.
- Once you’ve opened your new account and met all the requirements, you’ll receive your Chase bonus.
- After your 10 qualifying transactions are posted to your College CheckingSM account, you’ll receive your bonus within 15 days.
- After you post 10 qualifying transactions to your Secure banking account, you’ll receive your bonus within 15 days.
- You’ll receive your bonus after completing a qualifying direct deposit within 90 days of opening your Chase Total Checking® account.
- Within 15 days of posting five qualifying transactions, making the minimum deposit, and maintaining the minimum balance, you’ll receive your Chase Business Complete CheckingSM bonus.
Pros And Cons of Chase
|Large branch network||Non-interest account|
|Mobile app available||Minimum opening deposit|
|Checking options for all financial situations||Monthly maintenance fee|
|FDIC insured up to $250,000||No retirement accounts|
|24/7 customer service with real reps||High out-of-network ATM fees|
A major bank’s reputation, convenience, and comfort are some of the most attractive features of Chase Total Checking. This account should be on your list if you prefer a financial institution with a long history and reputation. When it comes to choosing a checking account, you may have many other options if popularity isn’t as important to you as value.
In addition to the features you get with the Chase account, there are more and more online banks offering accounts that have even more impressive features. Moreover, many newer banks are waiving minimum deposit requirements and monthly service fees, as well as providing accounts that pay interest or offer cashback.