On most devices, you can cancel Disney Bundle Subscription fairly easily, depending on how your account was set up. In the $13.99 Disney Bundle, you get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ with ads. In addition, you can sign up for an ad-free Disney+ Bundle, which costs just $19.99 a month for all three streaming services.
In the event that you wish to discontinue your Disney Bundle membership, you will not be charged a cancellation fee. During your current billing period, you will have access to all programs. If you already subscribe to Disney Plus or ESPN+, you can upgrade to the bundle without canceling. When you sign up and upgrade, they will adjust the amount charged to account for existing subscriptions. Upgrades will not affect existing promotions.
Currently, Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ cost $13.99/month. Separately, each of these services would cost $22 per month. By bundling all three together, you can save $8/mo while upgrading the plan.
|Disney Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu)||13.99/mo|
What is the Disney Bundle?
Compared to purchasing each subscription separately, the Disney Bundle includes subscriptions to Disney+, ESPN+, and either Hulu (ad-supported) or Hulu (no-ads) for a discounted price. Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN are included in the $12.99 Disney bundle. If you’ve already signed up for Disney+ alone, you can switch to this monthly option. You can cancel at any time. If you cancel, your subscription will remain active until the end of your current month, and you’ll be charged the full $12.99.
Cancel Disney Bundle via Web Browser
In order to cancel the Disney Bundle subscription from the web browser follows the below steps.
- You can access www.disneyplus.com with any internet browser on any device,
- Log in with your username and password and select your profile icon.
- Tap Account.
- Once you are in your account, choose Subscription. This should describe how you pay for the service currently.
- To cancel, click Cancel Subscription.
- You will then be asked to provide a reason for canceling. Some reasons may include the cost of the service or the type of content you wanted
- Select Continue to Cancel.
Cancel Subscription via iPhone
In order to cancel the Disney Bundle subscription from the iPhone follows the below steps.
- Access your iPhone’s Settings.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select Disney+ from your subscription list.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Subscription via Android
In order to cancel the Disney Bundle subscription from Android follows the below steps.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Select Subscriptions from the Menu by tapping the three stacked lines.
- Scroll down to Disney+ and tap it.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Disney Bundle can be re-subscribed as easily as it can be unsubscribed. Several options are available to you. Besides the standard monthly and yearly Separate packages, you can also take advantage of the Disney bundle offer.
- Disney bundle Hulu (with Ads) and ESPN+ for $13.99/mo.
- Disney Plus bundle Hulu (without Ads) and ESPN+ for $19.99.
Apart from that, if you want to watch Indian content on Disney Bundle, you can easily access Hotstar in the USA.
What is Disney+, and What content is Available with the Disney Bundle?
Disney+ is a dedicated streaming service for Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
The Disney Bundle includes:
- Our dedicated home for movies, shows, shorts, and originals from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more
- Disney+ offers exclusive originals – including the first-ever live-action Star War series, The Mandalorian – and short-form content.
- Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of Disney movies and shows you love, now available for everyone
- The user experience is easy-to-navigate, with no ads, personalized recommendations, high-quality viewing, and most importantly, unlimited downloads.
FAQ on Cancel Disney Bundle
Can I cancel my subscription to the Disney bundle?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. You will continue to have access to all three services until the end of your billing period. Partial months will not be refunded or credited.
Is there a free trial for The Disney Bundle?
No. Your first month’s subscription will begin when you sign up. In the event that you have an existing Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ subscription, it will adjust your Disney Bundle charge accordingly.
Can I sign up for The Disney Bundle through Xfinity?
In most cases, eligible subscribers can sign up for The Disney Bundle through Xfinity by following the prompts in the Disney+ app on their X1 TV Box or Flex streaming TV Box. Disney manages the eligibility for The Disney Bundle.
Can I cancel part of my Disney Bundle?
No. If you do not want to subscribe to the entire Disney Bundle, you will need to unsubscribe from the entire bundle and separately subscribe to the subscription services you want.
Note: If you have the Disney Bundle and a separate subscription to Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ and cancel the separate subscription, you will still have access to these services via the Disney Bundle.
As a bundle subscriber, how much do I pay for ESPN+ PPV events?
You pay the same price as existing ESPN+ subscribers.
Looking for a better streaming service?
Maybe Disney Bundle didn’t have the channels you wanted, or maybe the price put you off. Regardless, we’ve covered the best live TV streaming services in the past. You might as well try them all since they all offer free trials and discounts.