The ICC T20 Worldcup is getting more and more thrilling with every match, and now it’s time for the host Australia vs. Afghanistan, who are ready to clash against each other at Adelaide Oval in Australia.
Recently, Australia won a T20 World Cup match with Ireland by 42 runs and achieved a dominating victory. In contrast, Afghanistan again lost to England and will come to express themselves and save their pride as they haven’t won a single match in the super 12 stages.
Now the question is how to watch Australia vs Afghanistan in the USA.
So, stay with us; we’ll tell you how to watch Australia vs Afghanistan in the USA, including squad, venues, and schedules.
- How To Watch Australia vs Afghanistan In the USA?
- Watch Australia Vs Afghanistan T20 Worldcup with Disney Bundle:
- Watch Australia Vs Afghanistan T20 Worldcup with ESPN+:
- Watch Australia vs Sri Lanka live in USA on SlingTV
- Australia vs Afghanistan T20 Worldcup History
How To Watch Australia vs Afghanistan In the USA?
There are several ways to watch the T20 Worldcup 2022. But In this article, we will discuss the Disney Bundle streaming service and how you can save 43% on it.
Watch ICC T20 Men’s World Cup 2022 LIVE on Sling for just $7/mo*
|T20 World Cup Streaming Rights in USA||Subscription Price||Subscription Link|
|ESPN+||$10/Mo or $100/Year||Subscribe Now|
|Disney Bundle||$13/Mo||Subscribe Now|
|SlingTV||$7/Mo & $60/Year||Subscribe Now|
Watch Australia Vs Afghanistan T20 Worldcup with Disney Bundle:
The Disney Bundle offers all the streaming benefits in one place, making it the most affordable way to watch the T20 Worldcup. With live sports streaming, you’ll get all the ESPN+ benefits.
Disney+ streaming benefits such as Disney+ Originals, Disney+ movies, and Disney+ classics from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo have also been included.
Also, you will get Hulu’s content quality and multiple streams with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage, so you can watch your favorite matches whenever you want!
Disney Bundle Subscription Cost:
The Disney bundle is offered at the most affordable cost with a 43% discount, and you will get all T20m World Cup and Hotstar content for just $13.99/month. You can watch Disney +, Hulu, and ESPN+ in one place.
Steps to Subscribe to Disney Bundle
- You can subscribe to Disney+ by visiting the Disney+ site or clicking “Subscribe Disney Bundle.”.
- Fill in your email address and create a password.
- When you have selected the plan you want to subscribe to, click “Agree and Subscribe.”.
- Click on billing details in your account or profile.
- “My Services” offers “Stream now” as an option for accessing ESPN+.
- Stream on ESPN+ with the same credentials as Disney Bundle.
Here is How to Watch the Australia Vs Afghanistan T20 Worldcup With ESPN+.
Watch Australia Vs Afghanistan T20 Worldcup with ESPN+:
With ESPN+, you can watch worldwide sports live on your TV without cable, along with a wide variety of exclusive live events, original studio series, and acclaimed series.
You can watch the T20 Worldcup live, along with MLB, NHL, MLS, college football, international soccer, and PGA golf.
ESPN+ Subscription Cost:
If you want to watch the Asia cup final with ESPN+, then here are the ESPN+ Monthly and Annually Prices Details
Steps to Subscribe to ESPN+
- You can subscribe to ESPN+ by visiting the “Subscribe Now” button.
- You will now need to enter your email address, fill in some basic information, and create a password.
- You can choose between “monthly” and “annual” subscriptions.
- Once you have entered your payment details, click “Start Subscription.”
[ However, If you subscribe to ESPN+ Alone, it will cost you $9.99 per month, But if you subscribe it with Disney Bundle, then you will get additional streaming benefits of Disney+ and Hulu along with popular sports live streaming just for $13.99 ]
Watch Australia vs Sri Lanka live in USA on SlingTV
Sling TV is the perfect streaming service for those who want to watch the South Africa vs Zimbabwe cricket match while cutting the cord. With Sling TV, you can choose from various channels to watch the match the way you want.
Sling TV is affordable and easy to use, making it the perfect option for those looking for a great streaming experience.
Sling Subscription Price
Sling TV is the perfect way to get all of your favorite TV channels without spending a fortune each month. With the Monthly Plan, you can get all of the channels you love for just $7 a month.
If you want even more channels, try the Annual Plan for $60. No matter which plans you choose, you’ll be able to find a plan that fits your budget and viewing habits.
Steps to Subscribe to SlingTV
- Visit the Sling TV website or click “Subscribe Now!”
- Click the orange “Watch Now” button to start the video.
- Please enter your email address and a secure password.
- Select the bundle that best suits your needs.
- If you scroll down, you can view a list of “Extras” or various add-ons.
- You can include any “Premiums” you wish in your order.
- Please type the payment details.
- PayPal or a credit card can be used to register.
- You can start viewing Sling TV as soon as you click “Finish and Submit.”
Australia vs Afghanistan T20 Worldcup History
Australia and Afghanistan will face each other for the first time in a T20I. Therefore, there aren’t any head-to-head records for this particular contest.
Readers must note that all the previous three Australia-Afghanistan matches have come in the ODI format. Victorious on these occasions, Australia would want to replicate their ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 performance against Afghanistan. Having defeated Afghanistan by a massive 275-run margin (second-biggest ODI victory ever) in Perth back in the day, such an effort will drastically aid Australia’s NRR.
Venue: The T20 Worldcup match between Australia and Afghanistan will occur in Adelaide Oval, Australia.
Schedule: Australia vs Afghanistan World Cup 2022 will take place on 4 November (Friday).
As we have discussed all the best ways to watch Australia vs Afghanistan live, we recommend subscribing to Disney Bundle because it offers all the streaming benefits at an affordable price.
All your streaming benefits are in one place with Disney Bundle, so why wait any longer? Subscribe now!