The time of the IPL season is here when we can’t hold any further. With the announcement of IPL 2021 which is going to re-start from 19th September, 2021 everyone is excited and piqued to watch IPL Live Streaming. People are more excited about the arrival of IPL matches than anything else in this lockdown period. Hotstar had been giving the best IPL Live streaming option to watch IPL matches online.
Note: This Year, IPL 2023 Broadcast Rights only on Sling in USA.
|Sling Willow Cricket||$7/Mo or $60/Yr||Subscribe Now|
u003cstrongu003eWatch IPL Live Streaming on ESPN+u003c/strongu003e
u003cstrongu003eGet Instant 30% Discountu003c/strongu003e
IPL Live streaming
Does IPL need any introduction among Indians? Absolutely no! Indians are spread across the world, hence we are covering how can you watch IPL Live anywhere in the world.
Below are the ways to watch IPL in the US:
- ESPN Plus: ESPN Plus is the best platform to watch IPL in the US. It is also running IPL streaming 30% discount. Subscribe before the offer expires.
- Willow TV: https://www.dpbolvw.net/click-9001040-15044936 is also a good option to watch Cricket in the US. Willow TV is available on Prism T.V., and Sling T.V.
- Yupp TV: Yupp TV is becoming an official partner of Hotstar and if you had purchased a combined plan with them.
- Sling TV: Sling T.V. is also a good platform to watch Cricket and IPL however IPL 2021 streaming rights are only available to Hotstar.
IPL Live streaming in the UK:
In the UK, there is not even a single channel that has IPL streaming rights. However using VPN, you can connect to Hotstar and enjoy IPL. Here is a detailed guide about ways to watch IPL in the UK.
IPL Live streaming in Canada:
Canadian people got a treat. In Canada, you can watch IPL from Hotstar or Willow. Both subscriptions are very economical. If you looking at the freeway then connect to Hotstar using a VPN.
IPL Live streaming in India:
Hotstar by Star India:
IPL 2021 will be broadcast on Hotstar and Star Sports (Belongs to star India) in the Indian subcontinent. Live coverage will be available in six different languages like English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu.
Doordarshan, aka D.D., will provide IPL live streaming for only a few matches, and they have the right to air one IPL match every week. These matches will be broadcast on the D.D. with one hour delay.
So, the best option to stream IPL 2021 live in India is Hotstar and Star Sports. Star India has the full rights to broadcast every single match of IPL without delaying the streaming.
Other broadcast partners to provide live streaming for IPL 2021 are Star Cricket (Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong), Sky Sports Cricket (the United Kingdom and Ireland), Fox Sports (Australia), Gazi T.V. (Bangladesh), Geo Super (Pakistan), Willow TV (USA and Canada), Radio Television Afghanistan (Afghanistan), Sky Sport N.Z. (New Zealand), SuperSport Digicel (Pacific Islands), (South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa), ESPN (Caribbean), Fox Networks Group (South East Asia), Yupp TV (MENA, Continental Europe, and Central Asia).
Hotstar includes the following channels where you can stream IPL 2021 live exclusively.
- Star Sports 1,
- Hindi version of Star Sports HD,
- Star Sports Tamil (Tamil),
- Suvarna Plus (Kannada),
- Maa Movies (Telegu),
- Jalsha Movies (Bengali),
- Star Pravah HD (Marathi),
- Star Gold H.D.
Other Popular Channels in India:
- SKY Sports is also available on Sky Go, Vodafone, and Sky Sports Now.
- Sky Sports is also available on Sky U.K., Virgin Media, BT TV via Now T.V., Virgin Media Ireland, TalkTalk T.V., Now T.V., eir Vision, Virgin T.V. Go, Sky Go.
- ATN Cricket Plus is also available on Shaw Cable, Rogers Cable, Optik T.V., Bell Fibe TV, and VMedia.
Use the below Tips to Watch IPL 2022 live on ESPN Plus via SIM card offer (Reliance Jio TV and Airtel TV):
- Make sure that your Reliance Jio or Airtel connection is working properly on the device you want to have access to.
- Download the Hotstar app on your android or iOS device.
- Download the relevant network(Jio Tv or Airtel TV) app on your device.
- After Installing the app tap on the live match feed option.
- Wait till the time it redirects you to the Hotstar app.
- You and sit and watch your IPL Live streaming in your hands.
World Wide IPL Live Streaming: The only option is VPN
IPL live streaming will be available all over the world due to its popularity. But there are only a few platforms with the right to stream live, and Hotstar is one of them. Other than that, the only option to stream IPL live is by using a VPN which I would never recommend. Hotstar is not only available in India but also available in many other countries of the world.
IPL availability across streaming platforms worldwide:
- Disney + Hotstar:
India, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Norway, Hungary, Russia, Romania, Spain, Bulgaria, Belarus, Belgium, Poland, Republic of Macedonia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Latvia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Finland, Estonia, Iceland, Slovenia, Serbia, Monaco, Luxembourg, Sweden, Andorra, Albania, Croatia, Gibraltar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, Malta, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Cook Islands, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Nauru, Samoa, Niue, Tahiti and New Caledonia, Tokelau, Vanuatu, Canada, and Fiji.
- Sub-Saharan Africa (SuperSport):
Angola, Botswana, Benin, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Chad, Central African Republic, Congo, Comoros Islands, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Djibouti, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ethiopia, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Tanzania, Swaziland, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Lesotho, Madagascar, Liberia, Mali, Malawi, Mauritania, Mozambique, Mayotte, Namibia, Nigeria, Niger, Rwanda, Reunion, Sao Tome and Principe, St Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Somalia, Togo, South Africa, Uganda, Zaire Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- IPL Live Streaming available Channels in Major Region:
Following is the list of different channels available in Major countries of the world where you can watch IPL 2021 exclusively live.
India: Star Sports, D.D. Sports and Star Gold.
Pakistan: Geo Super.
Bangladesh: Gazi T.V. (GTV) and Channel 9.
Afghanistan: Radio Television Afghanistan (RTA)
Nepal: SimTV Nepal and Net T.V. Nepal.
Sri Lanka: Dialog T.V., SLRC (Channel Eye), and PeoTV.
South Africa: SuperSport
Caribbean: Flow Sports.
New Zealand: Sky Sport N.Z.
Australia: Fox Sports.
Canada: Willow TV.
United States: Willow TV.
United Kingdom: Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Cricket.
MENA Countries: BeIN Sports.
Singapore: SLRC (Channel Eye), Dialog T.V.
Radio: 89.1 Radio 4 F.M., Cricket Radio, Talksport and Gold 101.3 FM.
How to get the best offer to watch IPL 2022:
With our discussion so far, it is clear that ESPN Plus is the best option for IPL streaming. Here is the Step by Step Guide for the ESPN Plus subscription process:
- Download the ESPN+ App on Your TV, streaming device, or Mobile.
- Log in to App or from the official site espnplus.com. You will see the Login button in the top right-hand corner.
- If you don’t have an ESPN Plus account, then You will see Yellow Button “GET THE DISNEY BUNDLE,” and just below there is a link “Subscribe to ESPN+ only”. Choose the package which you are ready to Buy.
- The next Page is “Create Account.” Enter your details and click the Sign Up Now Button.
- Pick a plan which suits you, either Monthly or Annual. ESPN+ will show you how much the charges are and when your subscription will renew.
- If you are using PayPal, you can link to your PayPal account or if you want to pay with a credit card, then enter the credit payment information.
- Accept terms and conditions and Click “Buy ESPN+.
- You should see a “Success” page now, indicating everything is done correctly.
if you have any confusion then watch the below video:
FAQ for Hotstar and IPL live streaming?Can I Watch IPL Live streaming 2021 Via VPN?
In the outside of India, where Hotstar is not available, people do purchase a Hotstar India account and then they purchase a VPN to watch Hotstar free. Let me make important notes Watching IPL 2021 through VPN is not legal in the USA. For that, you just take a subscription for a full year for $44.99 and watch channels like Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 Hindi HD, or Star Sports 1 HD. Over these channels, you can watch your favorite IPL 2021 easilyHow to watch Hotstar Free in India?
From India, Hotstar is not free, However, Hotstar runs promotions for SIM card users where you will get a free 1-month trial. Also, users who have a subscription to TataSky can watch IPL Live streaming on their TataSky mobile app if they have a working connection and Star Sports channel.What are features available in Hotstar for IPL?
Hotstar brings extra features to make IPL Live streaming more excited and these features are:
1. Ball-By-Ball predictor game,
2. Multicam feed and Emojis
3. Commentary in six languages – Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, and Kannada.
Star Sports (India and its Sub-continent) and other Hotstar IPL live stream partners will provide live coverage for the Indian Premier League 2020.
Star India (Hotstar) wins five-year global media rights of IPL – Indian Premier League till 2022. Hence they have much glamorous content and Bollywood involvement. Which is full of entertainment.
Many non-legitimate sites and legitimate sites like Doordarshan (DD) will air IPL cricket matches with a one-hour delay. Who likes delay, especially in Live IPL streaming Cricket? Hence we recommend Hotstar.
If your Airtel connection is unable to redirect you to the Hotstar app or you can’t watch live channels on Hotstar then follow these steps to get it resolved :
Go to the settings of your Airtel App
Click on Hotstar, followed by ‘Storage’.
Clear all the data.
If it still doesn’t work then follow these steps in your Airtel app also and clear the data of your app. This might help you with your IPL Live streaming issue.
If you face any issue regarding the streaming, just kill the app Hotstar and Jio Tv or Airtel tv and download the Hotstar app again it will work properly.
By following these steps, you will be able to watch the IPL matches live on Hotstar for free or with the lowest subscription cost. Hotstar is an excellent app to watch Cricket, other sports, Movies, Serials, entertainment, & many other contents, especially for kids. Hotstar also offers an excellent price for a full year. An only a small issue I found with Hotstar as they are not having a monthly plan for the US and Canada Market but with an annual price of $44.99 (after using Promo: DESI50) Hotstar is an excellent choice for you.