By far the best way to watch UFC live streams online is ESPN+, a premium streaming service that launched in 2018. Sign up for ESPN+, a premium streaming service that launched in 2018, to watch UFC live streams online. With ESPN+, you can watch MMA and boxing on almost any modern streaming device. In addition, you have some other options to consider. In order to watch UFC pay-per-view events live, you must subscribe to ESPN+ due to ESPN’s very close relationship with the UFC.
In the United States, UFC is exclusively broadcast on ESPN. The “Fight Night”-themed and PPV events are exclusively available on ESPN+. For a limited time, you can watch certain UFC events for free with Hulu / Sling subscriptions.
It can be confusing to figure out how to watch UFC events, whether you are a fan of Conor McGregor or Jon Jones. However, there is good news: since its sale to ESPN in 2019, the premier mixed martial arts organization has simplified its events and content into a few key areas, and if you break them down, you can start watching after a few minutes.
UFC debuted on ESPN+ with a showdown between flyweight champion Henry Cejudo and bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw for the flyweight title. There are many other excellent UFC events to stream on ESPN+, but you can only stream them through the ESPN+ service.
About UFC Fight Night and UFC PPV
UFC Fight Night first aired on Spike TV in August 2005 under the name UFC Ultimate Fight Night. UFC Fight Nights are exclusively available on ESPN+ since January 2019, while UFC on ABC and UFC on ESPN continues to air on their respective channels. The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) was an MMA reality TV show that featured aspiring MMA fighters under the tutelage of well-known UFC stars.
Recently, ESPN+ brought back the reality show, The Return of the Ultimate Fighter, with weekly episodes.
UFC Event Full Schedule
|UFC 286||EDWARDS VS USMAN 3||SAT 3/18, 5 PM/ET||Subscribe Now|
|UFC FIGHT NIGHT||VERA VS SANDHAGEN||SAT 3/25, 7 PM/ET||Subscribe Now|
|UFC 287||PEREIRA VS ADESANYA 2||SAT 4/8, 10 PM/ET||Subscribe Now|
|UFC FIGHT NIGHT||HOLLOWAY VS ALLEN||SAT 4/15, 8:30 PM/ET||Subscribe Now|
|UFC FIGHT NIGHT||PAVLOVICH VS BLAYDES||SAT 4/22, 7:00 PM/ET||Subscribe Now|
|UFC 288||STERLING VS CEJUDO||SAT 5/6, 10 PM/ET||Subscribe Now|
Fight Nights UFC live stream on ESPN Plus
ESPN holds exclusive streaming rights to Fight Night events via its app, ESPN+, following its purchase in 2019. This also applies to its prospects series, Dana White’s Contender Series. When it comes to subscription streaming services, ESPN+ is one of the most affordable. For $9.99 a month, you can stream NFL, Major League Soccer (MLS), MLB, NBA, NHL, and a host of other pro- and collegiate-level events. For $99.99 a year, you can save 15 percent. In addition, since Disney owns ESPN, it also offers a bundled rate, which includes Disney+ and Hulu subscriptions, for $12.99 a month.
Once your credit card information has been entered (sorry, no free trial), you will be able to access the ESPN+ app from your mobile device, as well as your smart TV and other connected devices, including Apple, Android, and Amazon Fire devices, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Chromecast, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
Steps How to Live Stream UFC Fights on ESPN+
- Navigate to ESPN.com using your favorite web browser.
- Click the silhouette icon in the upper-right corner of the page and select Login.
- Select login, then enter your email address and password for your ESPN+ account (You will have to sign up for an ESPN+ subscription if you don’t already have one. A cable subscription with ESPN does not grant you access to ESPN+ streams).
- Click on the UFC fight stream. (If the fight is currently happening, or about to happen, it should show up front and center. If you don’t see it, click further down the page, or search for UFC to find it.)
ESPN does not offer a free trial service, so it’s not possible to stream UFC on ESPN+ for free. ESPN Plus’s free trial was offered in the past but ended in 2020.
The ESPN+ subscription is fairly inexpensive, especially compared to the cost of a regular PPV UFC event, so if you intend to watch the match, it’s worth keeping.
Today’s best ESPN+ and UFC bundle deals
To watch a UFC pay-per-view event, you’ll need an ESPN+ subscription, but you’ll usually find a year’s subscription bundled in to make the event more appealing. In the time of writing, for example, the UFC PPV costs $69.99 to current ESPN+ subscribers, but anyone new to the service can pay $89.99 and get the UFC PPV plus a year of ESPN+.
Easy, right? ESPN+ is the only way to stream UFC PPV events in the US, so it’s well worth signing up. For today’s best UFC PPV deals, check out the table below.
ESPN+ PPV (UFC) Price List
|ESPN+ Monthly Subscription||$9.99/mo|
|ESPN+ Annual Subscription||$99.99/yr|
|The Disney Bundle w/ Hulu Ad-Supported||$12.99/mo|
|The Disney Bundle w/ Hulu No-Ads||$19.99/mo|
|PPV Standalone||$79.99 each|
|PPV Package (PPV & ESPN+ Annual)||$124.98, then $99.99/year after the first year|
|PPV & The Disney Bundle||$88.98, then $12.99/mo|
- You’ll automatically be signed up for ESPN+ if you purchase UFC 283 PPV for $79.99.
- An annual ESPN+ subscription can be bundled with UFC 283. A year’s subscription to ESPN+ and the associated PPV event costs $99.98. You save 25 percent compared to the regular monthly rate for ESPN+.
- If you already subscribe to Hulu and/or Disney+, you might want to consider adding UFC 272 to the Disney+ bundle. A single PPV and Disney+ bundle costs $98.98. Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ are included in the Disney+ bundle. The Disney+ bundle costs $13.99 per month. It is easy to bundle the fights and consolidate your subscriptions all at once.