According to news statistics, there are over 25 million cricket viewers in the United States and Canada. With such a great fanbase, Cricket is becoming a popular sport in that area, and US fans are eagerly waiting for the live telecast of India Vs. Australia, Australia tour of India Border Gavaskar Trophy 2023.
Finally, your wait is over! Before WTC World Cup India and Australia will face each other in a test series which starts on 9th Feb in India VCA Stadium, Nagpur. And the most awaited moment of India Vs. Australia will be live telecast on the most popular streaming services, SlingTV and ESPN+/Disney Bundle, This is the most affordable streaming package.
So, Let’s See how to watch India vs Australia live in USA Border Gavaskar Trophy 2023 without waiting a minute!
- How to Watch India vs Australia Live in USA?
- Watch Live with ESPN+
- Watch Live with Disney Bundle (Best Choice)
- Disney+ Bundle Subscription Package:
- Watch Live with Sling TV
- India-Australia Squad, Venue, Schedule
- Where to Watch India vs Australia Border Gavaskar Trophy 2023 (worldwide)?
- FAQ on How to watch IND vs Aus
How to Watch India vs Australia Live in USA?
The match between India and Australia will be streamed LIVE on ESPN+ and SlingTV.
- SlingTV: In the US, Sling TV is an over-the-top (OTT) internet TV service that is owned by Dish Network and gives you live access to great sports content.
- ESPN+ is the best way to watch sports online in the US. During the season, you can watch every MLB, NHL, and MLS game.
|Streaming Rights||Subscription Price||Subscription Link|
You can also subscribe to the Disney bundle for watching the Border Gavaskar Trophy 2023 Ind vs Aus live in the US. It includes ESPN+ (ESPN), Hulu (ad-free), and Disney+.
Watch Live with ESPN+
ESPN Plus is a premium online video streaming platform offering access to thousands of hours of content from various professional sporting events. Whether you’re a big fan of the sport or a professional sports lover, ESPN Plus is the best streaming service for you!
With over 7.6 million subs in just under two years, ESPN+ has grown quickly. If you want to watch ESPN+, Click below to subscribe!
ESPN+ Subscription Package:
Whether you’re a sports fanatic or not, ESPN Plus offers a great deal of value. ESPN Plus is only $9.99 per month, so if you sign up for an annual subscription, you can save 16% off your monthly bill. That means that for just under $8.5 per month, you can access all of ESPN’s great programming. Sign up today!
you can also take advantage of the ESPN Plus free trial
Watch Live with Disney Bundle (Best Choice)
The Disney+ TV show and movie collection are great for people who love Disney movies, Indian movies, and live sports. With the Disney+ TV show and film collection bundled with the basic Hulu service, you get access to Disney+, ESPN+, and the regular Hulu service.
|Disney Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu)||12.99/mo|
With the Disney Bundle, you get access to Disney+ for just $8 per month, ESPN+ for just $10 per month, and Hulu for just $7 per month. When you purchase the Disney Bundle, you save $11 per month versus buying each subscription separately.
Disney+ Bundle Subscription Package:
Get Every streaming benefit With the DISNEY bundle for $12.99/month. If you subscribe to each of these services individually, the total comes out to $26.99/month. This means while Purchasing Bundle, you can save $11/mo (45%), whereas in bundling all three together.
Watch Live with Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the best options out there if you’re interested in cutting the cord. It offers great value and comes with a large library of channels, including popular networks such as ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Comedy Central, and much more.
You can also customize your package based on your interests, so Sling TV has covered you whether you’re into football, cooking shows, or reality television. If you’re looking for a streaming service offering a variety of channels, consider checking out Sling TV.
Sling TV Subscription Package:
Depending on your choice of package, Sling TV costs vary. There are two basic packages:
- There is a monthly plan starting at $7/month for cord cutters, as well as an annual plan starting at $60/month for those looking to cut the cord.
you can also watch the complete Sling Tv Package here.
India-Australia Squad, Venue, Schedule
Rohit Sharma (C), KL Rahul (VC), Shubman Gill, C Pujara, V Kohli, S Iyer, KS Bharat (WK), Ishan Kishan (wk), R Ashwin, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohd. Shami, Mohd. Siraj, Umesh Yadav, Jaydev Unadkat, Suryakumar Yadav.
Pat Cummins (C), Steve Smith(VC), Ashton Agar, Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Peter Handscomb, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Lance Morris, Todd Murphy, Matthew Renshaw, Mitchell Starc*, Mitchell Swepson, David Warner.
Australia Tour of India 2023 Test Schedule:
|9th – 13th February||India VS Australia 1st Test||VCA Stadium, Nagpur||9:30 AM|
|17th – 21st February||India VS Australia 2nd Test||Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi||9:30 AM|
|1st – 5th March||India VS Australia 3rd Test||HPCA Stadium, Dharamsala||9:30 AM|
|9th – 13th March||India VS Australia 4th Test||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad||9:30 AM|
Where to Watch India vs Australia Border Gavaskar Trophy 2023 (worldwide)?
The BCCI has released the tournament schedule for the Ind-Aus T20Is Series, which begins on 20 September in Mohali India.
You can watch India vs Australia Border Gavaskar Trophy 2023 in USA on the ESPN+/Disney Bundle, and in India, Disney+ Hotstar will cover the online streaming of the matches.
- In the USA: ESPN+, Willow TV, Sling TV, and the best-streaming package Disney+ Hotstar will stream the live action of Ind vs Aus T20Is 2022 in the US. You can subscribe to view the live action of Ind vs Aus T20Is 2022 from today 20th September in Mohali India.
- In India: Disney+ Hotstar and Star Sports Network is the official broadcast of Ind vs Aus T20Is 2022 in India.
- In Pakistan: PTV and Ten Sports are the official broadcasters of the match in Pakistan.
- In Bangladesh: In Bangladesh, Gazi TV will telecast the match.
- In Australia: Fox Sports will present the live action of the match in Australia.
- In the UK: In the UK, Sky Sports will present the live streaming of the match.
- In the Middle East: In Middle Eastern regions like UAE, OSN Sports Cricket will present the live telecast of the match.
Overall, if you want to watch India vs. Australia T20Is 2022 in USA, then we recommend the Disney bundle. Fans of Disney in the US can get a great discount by signing up for the Disney bundle at just $14 per month. You can enjoy all the content from Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ for just $14 per month!
With the Disney bundle, you can enjoy watching all your favorite Disney movies and TV episodes on ESPN. So if watching all your favorite content is important to you, then the Disney bundle is the perfect choice for you.
FAQ on How to watch IND vs Aus
How to watch India vs Australia match live?
Like all the other matches, India vs. Australia will also be telecasted live on the Star Sports network in India and SlingTv in the USA. You also have the option to stream the live with the streaming service Disney Bundle.